Afghan Investment Law
- Category: Investment
- Hits: 1752
The Afghan High Commission for Investment (HCI) www.commerce.gov.af has established a Technical Commission in order to facilitate and streamline private investment.
The Technical Commission of National & Foreign Private Investment in Afghanistan has the pleasure to present the list of necessary document prior to the registration of a foreign company in Afghanistan and request for an Investment License.
Some of the documents which are essential for obtaining a Trade/investment (Import- Export) License in Afghanistan are as follows:
- The Original copy of the application form of Investment License, signed by the competent authority of the company.
- The original copy of statement of incorporation and bylaws of the company and the registration number of the company in the country of origin.
- The original transcript of Criminal Record for the President & Vice President of the company. To be certified by the by the Afghan Embassy.
- Three passport-sized photographs of the President & Vice President of the company.
- A copy of the Director(s) passport.
- The Company's bank account references in the country of origin and in Afghanistan (if any). To be certified by the Afghan Embassy.
- An official letter of introduction by the Embassy of the home country of the company in Kabul to the Afghan Ministry of Foreign
- Registration of the firm at the Economic Department of the Afghan Foreign Affairs. (Please contact the Embassy in relation to
- A completed investment application with a copy of the investment project including feasibility studies (if any).
To obtain further information on investment in Afghanistan please visit www.commerce.gov.au.
Click here to read a copy of Afghanistan Investment Law.
To obtain further information on investment, private enterprises and trade licenses, visit www.aisa.org.af.